Thursday 8 December 2011

A load off.

It still hasn't sank in yet; but anyway; I've been accepted for a deck cadet-ship next September. Finally after what seems like an eternity of trying, I have something concrete, to actually work towards. There are a two barriers still standing in the way:- I need to pass my GCSE's- C or above in them all; and I specifically need a B in Maths. So the pressure isn't off . . .far from it. I'm pretty dire at Maths; but I have from now, until June to get myself ready for the exam. I'm a considerable step closer to my dream of becoming a mariner! I think if I pull my finger out; it's achievable! I also need to sort my BMI out; and I have every confidence that it will be fine by the time I have me medical!
Everything else going on my life at the moment seems to be diluted thanks to my good news.  I look forward to what 2012 has to offer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment