Sunday 4 December 2011

We're on the eve of destruction

One more sleep til' my first assessment day for a deck cadetship. I've prepared as best as I can. There's little more I can do . . well, maybe have a look at some algebra later, because I am utterly hopeless when it comes to maths. I'm hoping that it's a level 2 numeracy test; because if it's anything higher, I am going to fail it. I just hope, if explain to them, they'll let me retry again in 6 months; when I'll hopefully be up to speed. I'm half shitting myself half looking forward to it; which I think is about right really. I'm looking forward to it, because I know what's at stake, should I pass it- one step closer to fulfilling a dream, and getting the life I want. If I don't get in; I face the daunting prospect of a third failed interview; I've not gotten other jobs in the past, but I haven't really been arsed about those jobs. My first and second RFA interviews really hit me where it hurts.  Everything else in my life is on the back burner at the moment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment